Check your seminars here
Independent Seminars: Only two per year are allowed or one per semester
Magnet Requirements (to maintain eligibility for activities):
Magnet requirements for the class of 2020
- Earn a B or higher in 6th grade on second semester (June 2018) report card.
- Complete 6 seminars total by end of September 2018 (first grading period in 7th grade). Two of those seminars can be independent seminar.
- Citizenship standards - must have E’s, G’s, or S’s in Citizenship in all subjects in 6th grade on second semester (June. 2018) report card. Students who are suspended during 6th grade or 7th grade will lose their spot and will be issued a full refund.
- Complete the Summer Science Institute (August 13-17, 2018) with a passing score or complete the alternative assignment with a passing score.
- Must have an A or B in 7th grade Science in the first grading period (Sept 2018).
Handouts for Yosemite:
Guidelines from the School Nurse English/Spanish
You must bring these two items (completed) with you on Sunday, January 13th at 7:30 am:
Packing Checklist English/Spanish
Medication Form English/Spanish
Yosemite Groups (subject to change)